Sue's Blog

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Enough of the Bullshit

This week we heard our former Premier Danny Williams use the word bullshit to describe population projections for Newfoundland and Labrador by the Conference Board of Canada.

We also heard him dismiss Bill Barry completely for a run at the PC leadership.

Top that with a new legacy for his family announced with plenty of "Mile One" like fanfare.

What's bullshit is this:

I need a line here - and I need a line there. I need for you to be proud. I need a development on the lower churchill. You will be Premier - you will run - you will not run? We got it - we are have - we are cool, hip, and PROUD.

Grimes should shut-up - but I don't need to? Harper should shut-up - but I don't need to? The Conference Board of Canada - well that's bullshit - listen to my well researched statistics and projections instead?

Hydro-Quebec is good - Hydro-Quebec is bad - take em on - lace up the skates - go around em - through em.

I will fight with Abitibi - shag it if we lose two papermills? I will fight with Harper - shag it if we lose any number of things?

I will boot Fabian out (he supported his people)? I will remove Tom from Cabinet (for something he did not do)?

I will tell you when to be proud and tell you when it's over. I will tell what resources will be developed and when? I will avail of those resources myself - when I want and how I want?

The throne of God is diminished in his presence?

That's bullshit. It always was bullshit and remains bullshit.

I will tell the media when they can speak to me - what they can ask me - and dismiss them at my will - I will punish and sue and punish and threaten to sue - don't give a shit if it's valid?

Look at me - I'm Danny Williams - Look at me?

Bullshit.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well said Sue !

Anonymous said...

calling a spade a spade,sue.wake up people!nobody loves danny more than danny.filthy rich double talking idiot.

Anonymous said...

I will tell Kathy how to be Premier and I will tell her when to go away.