It is time we did some shaming of our corporations to clean up their garbage.
There is a tree of garbage bags flowing in the wind at Dominion on Stavanger Drive.
The tree looks like it is covered with long flowing white plastic leaves - reminding us that Dominion wants your money but does not want to be responsible for its garbage.
Can you please clean it up.
I will take a picture the next time I am out that way. Let's hope I am just taking a pic of limbs waiting for the spring and real leaves.
If anybody has pics of garbage around our big retailers - send them in so I can post them.
Time to clean the place up both in and outside the Confederation building.
Hard to have pride when we are living in dirt.
While what you say is correct..The bags are not put there by Dominion..They and all the paper flyers and there as a result of us people allowing them the fly out of our cart, mostly...
ReplyDelete